Microsoft Internet Explorer: Upon entering the NetTeller portal, users will find a completely closed lock in the lower right corner indicating a secure connection. The lock will remain closed as long as you remain in the Cornerstone Bank website or if you log into Online Banking using your ID and PIN.
Protecting Information Online
It is very important that only you know your User ID and Password. This is the only way your account may be accessed. Three (3) unsuccessful attempts will lock out the User from accessing their account. If a user becomes locked out, they must call the Cornerstone Bank Customer Service Department at 417 762-3257.
The Cornerstone Bank does not solicit information (SSN, account numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, etc.) by means of email. If you receive an email requesting confidential information from someone claiming to represent The Cornerstone Bank, do not respond to the email. Please call 417 762-3257 to report any solicitation of this kind that you receive.
Automatic Log Off
After a period of inactivity, the system will automatically log you off and force you to re-enter your User ID and Password.
Your Role in Security
- Choose a good Personal Identification Number! You should carefully select a PIN that is hard to guess and never use a word that can be found in the dictionary.
- Memorize your PIN! Even the best PIN is worthless if it's written on a note attached to your computer or an entry in your checkbook.
- Do not share your Online Banking PIN with anyone else. Your PIN is designed to protect the privacy of your banking information, but it will only work if you keep it to yourself. If you think your PIN has been compromised, change it immediately online and immediately contact the Bank. Call us at 417 762-3257 or send us a note using the tab labeled Contact Us near the top of our web page.
Change your Login ID and PIN as often as you wish. (We recommend changing your PIN at least once each month.)
- Don't leave your computer unattended during an Online Banking session - click on "exit" to end your session.
- Once you have finished conducting your banking online, always sign off before visiting other Internet sites.
- If anyone else has access to your computer, clear your browser's cache in order to eliminate copies of Web pages that have been stored on your hard drive.
- Avoid using public computers when conducting your Online Banking.
Important Note: While we continue to do everything possible to ensure the security of our system, we are not responsible for any breach of security that is outside of our control.