Skip Navigation Download Adobe® Acrobat Reader to view Portable Document Format (PDF).
The Cornerstone Bank
LOGIN

Who We Are

Located in the far Southwest corner of McDonald County, Missouri, The Cornerstone Bank got its start in the small farm town of Southwest City. It was organized in April 1898. In 1903 the Southwest City Bank was incorporated. On September 24, 1904, the Southwest City Bank and The Cornerstone Bank consolidated. Business was conducted under the name, The Cornerstone Bank of Southwest City, Missouri. The Peoples Bank of Southwest City was organized around 1906. This bank operated until 1927 when it was liquidated and bought by The Cornerstone Bank.

The Cornerstone Bank is continuously growing and expanding to better meet the needs of its customers. In 1986, the bank opened its first branch in Tiff City, followed by the Lanagan branch in 1995. The Goodman branch opened in the fall of 2009, with the latest addition, the Pineville branch, opening in 2015.