This is our privacy statement for our consumer or customers
The Cornerstone Bank will not disclose personal or financial information about bank consumers or customers, other than what is necessary to complete business transactions.
Information that the bank may collect:
- Information from credit applications of other forms
- Information about bank transactions
- Information about transactions with other banks
- Information about transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
The bank will restrict access to nonpublic personal information about customers to those employees who need to know that information to provide service.
The bank will provide physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
The bank will not disclose nonpublic personal information about former customer, except as permitted by law.
The Cornerstone Bank appreciates the trust you have placed in us for your financial needs. We are committed to protecting your personal information. Please remember when you call about your account, that we may require certain identification before we will release account balances or other bank information.